Want to write for Stylerail?
In the recent five years, the guest blogging network has increased remarkably at Stylerail.com.
We've been receiving a LOT of requests for guest article submissions.
Guest blogging is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to our community, composed of thousands of readers. But, that benefit comes with a few expectations.
For us to publish your content, read this page carefully to grasp our process as well as quality requirements.
After reading this page, submit your guest blogging application here.
In the contact form above or in your email to us, please incorporate three proposed guest post ideas accompanied each by a short introduction. Ultimately, the topics should be something that you're enthusiastic about and have knowledge and experience with.
At the time being, below are the type of subjects we are drawn to, which, if submitted, will give you a higher probability of having your guest article admitted:
- 5 Alternatives to Talc Powder that Don't Cause Cancer
- 10 Perfect Lebanese Wedding Dress Designers
- Top 7 Best Flight School in Los Angeles, California
Also, the sorts of ideas our community anticipate talk about health, lifestyle, fashion, hobbies, celebrities, entrepreneurship, motivation, beauty, business, and everything relevant to these themes.
After submitting your topic ideas, our team will revert to you to secure a topic that you can then start drafting. Following the topic selection, it's your turn to write an engaging guest article that meets our writing guidelines.
Below are the Stylerail writing requirements. Please ensure that your guest post satisfies these as a minimum.
Our Writing Guidelines
- Your article should be unique and not have been posted anywhere else on the web. Also, it must not be advertorial, albeit you are allowed to link to your website once in the article body.
- We're looking for an angle too in the content that has a kind of "Je ne sais quoi". We're not interested in content that talks about things that everybody is already aware of. Surprise our audience with some elucidations and in-depth information or even case studies.
- Guest posts have to be at least 1,000 in words and educational in nature. Also, guest posts must have images to elucidate something visually or explain something.
- You have to also make sure that your article is structured well and does not contain any grammatical errors. Some things to take into account are the following; brief sentences, brief paragraphs, simple words, bullet points, and explanatory headings.
- Read through the last couple articles on our site and you will have an idea about the required standard.
- The format that we prefer for sharing articles is in a Word doc with images ready to be incorporated into the article.
- We retain the right to remove backlinks and edit the article for readability prior to publication.
Send over your guest article request here.
The Stylerail team